From Citizens Wiki
Installing Citizens 2.0 is easy. It is like installing any other Bukkit plugin. If you don't know how to do that, see below.
Installing Citizens 2.0
- Download Citizens here.
- Place the Citizens 2.0 jar in your /plugins directory.
- Download any desired Trait plugins and place these in the /plugins directory as well.
- Reload or restart your server. Citizens 2 will create a plugins/Citizens folder and a config.yml file.
- Configure Citizens to your liking with config.yml. See the Configuration page for more help.
- Reload or restart your server.
- Start creating and editing NPCs!
- Be sure to set Permissions so your players can interact with NPCs.
- Note that players need the citizens.npc.talk permission to hear NPCs!
|Usage||Installation · Frequently Asked Questions · Commands · Editors · Characters · API ·|
|Configuration||Configuration · Text Syntax · Permissions · Waypoints · Data Storage|