|This page is about Citizens 1.x, while the current version is Citizens 2.0.2. This page's content may be outdated, and shouldn't be trusted as being correct. See this page's talk page for more information. If you were looking for the 2.0.2 equivalent of this page, try Characters. If you feel this message was displayed in error, please contact an administrator.|
Having a basic NPC is cool, but you may want it to utilize one of our character types.
To change an NPC's type, use the command /toggle [type]. Replace [type] with the NPC type that you want to toggle your NPC to become.
It is imperative that you have the NPC type's .jar file in your plugins/Citizens/types directory. If not, you won't be able to toggle an NPC to become that type. When updating Citizens, you must update your character types as well.
Toggleable Types (These types can be toggled):
- 1.x/Blacksmiths can repair items, for a cost.
- 1.x/Guards be bouncers, soldiers, or bodyguards.
- 1.x/Healers can provide a health boost when you run out of food.
- 1.x/Questers are perhaps the most powerful, featuring a robust questing system.
- 1.x/Traders provide a unique way for your players to buy and sell goods.
- 1.x/Wizards can do magical tasks.
Mob Types (These types can automatically spawn):
- 1.x/Evil NPCs can spawn alongside your servers' other mobs.